Looking for a new career?
Who we are:
SKIOLD & VMS are current market leaders in the Feed milling market within the Pacific region. Being part of a global company, SKIOLD, with more than 140 years of developing, projecting and producing advanced machinery for feed production plants, full-line pig and poultry farms, housing for cattle farms, grain storage and handling plants and seed processing. The group is today, one of the most preferred partners within these fields, and delivers projects worldwide.
As a Sales manager, you will play a key role in generating sales to become a leading supplier within the pig equipment sector. Having full responsibility and freedom to establish, identify, manage leads and close sales.
You will be a part of a highly motivated, devoted and agile team who are working independently within the organisation towards a common goal.
Your roles will include, but not be limited to:
- Establish and generate significant sales growth within our newly acquired product line, pig equipment and solutions.
- Travel throughout Australia, working directly with farmers and commercial clients alike.
- Complete “end to end” sales; planning, visits, quotation, follow up, negotiation and ordering.
- Deliver at all times best in class sales of products and solutions that fulfils the customer needs to improve efficiency and profitability within their field, pig farming
- Build long-term business relationships to deliver repeated sales based on great customer service.
- Advice, guide and support potential customers in choosing the right and best technical solution for their specific needs.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A demonstrated industrial/mechanical sales history – desirably from the agricultural industry.
- Demonstrated sales performance, meeting and/or exceeding set sales targets.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and time management skills
- Self-motivated and -driven, who is willing to go the extra mile
- A team player, who loves working autonomously
- Having the knowledge and competences to negotiate prices and terms with clients within the agreed frame with your superior
Submit your interest on our contact page and we will get back to you.